- Program Chair, Canadian International Council (CIC), Winnipeg Br 2020 till now
- Rotarian – Rotary club of Winnipeg, 5550 2018 till now
- Honorary senate member – the Royal Winnipeg Rifles 2018-2019
- Member of Royal Military Institute of Manitoba (RMIM) 2019
- Course Coordinator (Peace and security studies) Nov 2008, Mennonite Central Committee (MCC)
CO-CHAIRED and PANEL MODERATOR
- 2021- Resource person (geo-politics and conflict), Rohingya certificate course, North South University, Dhaka, Bangladesh.
- 2019 – Canadian Peace Research Association (CPRA), 2019, annual congress Chair, UBC, British Columbia.
- 2017 – DHD International, a Winnipeg based company organized an international seminar on The Orlando Pulse Nightclub Shooting: When Hate and Radicalization Leads to Violence, on 26 April 2017.
- 2012 – University of Manitoba Political Studies Students Conference 2012, titled Twenty years of Western Military Intervention: Protecting Whose Right(s)? February 1st – February 3rd 2012, University of Manitoba, Winnipeg, Manitoba.
- 2012 – Canadian Peace Research Association (CPRA), 30th Annual Congress of Humanities and Social Science -2012, Wilfred Laurier University- University of Waterloo, May-June 2012. Chair of a session.